What can the IVL do for you?
Have 3D Scanners. Will Travel. The IVL has a long track record of digitizing museum collections, private collections, and creating artwork. Using top of the line laser scanners, LiDAR, and photogrammetry the IVL can digitize virtually everything from tiny obsidian flakes to entire whale and dinosaur skeletons. Scanned objects can be output in a number of different file formats and resolutions based on the needs of the client. Finished models can also be optimized for 3-D printing. See past work here.
In addition to scanning and model creation, the IVL offers digital reconstruction services. Better than real world artistic fixes, 3D modelling software allows us to make more accurate reconstructions of damaged objects that can be 3D printed rather than molded and casted.
- 3-D Scanning and Digitization
- 3-D Modelling
- Optimization of 3D Models for Printing
- Digital Reconstruction and Articulation
- Analysis of CT Data
- Reconstruction of Fossils from CT Data and 3D Scans
- Augmented Reality Applications and Games
- Animation and Texturing Services Based on Project Needs
Please Contact Us to Discuss your Project Today!